Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna do cams in my 96" this winter. I had Andrews 48h in the last bike and they were great. I want a low end (torque) set of cams. Thinking maybe Andrews 48's. S&S 551 easy starts. Cycle Rama 575's. Or t-man 555 torqsters. Just thought I would throw this out there incase anyone has some lying around. As I am trying to do this on the cheap. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Gonna do cams in my 96" this winter. I had Andrews 48h in the last bike and they were great. I want a low end (torque) set of cams. Thinking maybe Andrews 48's. S&S 551 easy starts. Cycle Rama 575's. Or t-man 555 torqsters. Just thought I would throw this out there incase anyone has some lying around. As I am trying to do this on the cheap. Thanks in advance.

I have a set of SE255’s out of 09 FLTRSE3 that have less than 1000 miles on them. 3 years ago I sheared a lifter & it took out everything in the cam chest including the original cams. Everything was replaced new including cams. Not long after I decided to with a Dragos Motorworks Cam in the 110. 255’s are sitting in a cabinet. If your interested hit me up & I’ll post pics. I’m looking at $100 incl shipping if in lower 48

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I've found a set of 551's. If it falls thru. I'll get in touch with you. Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts