Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
They could mean stage 4 103in. kit, which takes it to 103ci. (jugs,heads,cams,pistons,fuel inj. throttle body, se tuner) I have this kit in my 2010fltrx and with PROPER tuning it makes 107hp-105ftlbs, At 2050rpm I am at 100hp. Verry streetable motor. I think the kit is about $2800. plus install about 12hrs. shop time. If you are interested in the bike tell them you want to see a dyno sheet to see power band of the motor. That will give you a good idea of how it will run. Good luck!

·
Registered
218 Posts
+1 on that, get the info. Dealer should have no problem showing proof, I know the dealers in my area wont buy a used bike if they or another HD dealer didn't do the work on it. well they will buy it but chop you way down on price, "we cant stand behind it".

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Lake Shore HD wants $1,500 and some change for a stage 4 free shipping. I'm actually looking into this upgrade for myself any insight whether its worth it with everything they are providing including the cam ?

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
If you are seriously looking at this bike to purchase-the dealer would have the number for whoever traded it. I would ask for that talk to the previous owner and get more info on it as well. I have never heard of a Stage 4 (pick any stage), that was "equal to a 105".
One of my buddy's just traded his 08 Ultra Classic, for a 2013, and the first serious prospective buyer did exactly what I am suggesting. Asked for the previous owners number (my buddy), and got the lowdown on his trade.
Worth asking the question IMHO...

Rowdy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts