Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a stock Harley-Davidson right-side saddlebag bottom with an aftermarket speaker lid for 6x9 speakers - will fit Ultras, Electra Glides, Street Glides, Road Glides, & Road Kings (1997-2013 models), as well as custom applications.

Latch is powdercoated gloss black - hinge & related HW are all in excellent working condition - lock & key included. I can also supply a matching lock for the left side if needed (separate cost). This saddlebag has no rash or cracks - only selling because I lost the mate on the highway (guess I should have tightened the mounting bolts) - decided to buy leather replacements instead of replacing the missing bag & repainting.

Only the parts pictured/described are included - please inquire if you have questions about anything not pictured or described.

Selling for $95 shipped.

Offer for included shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states - residents of HI or AK and international bidders should message me for a custom shipping quote.

Thx for looking...Q

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.