Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Tour pack looks out of place to me but I do love the combination of white and black. Very nicely done just not a 26 guy. It still looks weird to me. And I have a 21. :cool:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Gotta agree about the tourpak, looks out of place. Really like the color. I thought the stock Glide had minimal lighting on the ass end, I see none on this one. Did I miss something?

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Bike looks amazing. You guys are right, tour pack looks weird. It looks like it slopes backwards when the air ride is dumped. I noticed the guy wearing a TAP OUT sweatshirt. I would go a couple rounds with him for the bike LOL

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I see some beauty and I respect the designer thinking outside the box, but it's not my style. I prefer Glides that look closer to stock.

·
Super Moderator
2,870 Posts
I think someone posted a photo of that somewhere here a few weeks ago and someone else came up with what I thought was the perfect comment - from the front it looks like a Star Wars Storm Trooper.

Never much cared for white bikes myself.;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
I like the bike. The all white makes it look really clean.

I'm planning to do my wife's FXR all white with a white frame. Might do somehting like the white hot denim.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I think someone posted a photo of that somewhere here a few weeks ago and someone else came up with what I thought was the perfect comment - from the front it looks like a Star Wars Storm Trooper.

Never much cared for white bikes myself.;)
I agree mutt but someone had a BAD ASS white glide at SWII that also got BOM honors :eek: now if i could only remember who owns it!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I agree mutt but someone had a BAD ASS white glide at SWII that also got BOM honors :eek: now if i could only remember who owns it!! :rolleyes:
If your refering to the one with sharks for taillights and gills on the front fairing, that would be mutts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Raor tour pack is a waste. If you want a tour pack on a custom bagger, at least go chopped, otherwise everyone see's it for the waste that it is.

Great looking bike other than that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts