Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been using Windvest windshield for sometime now, hell I got 4 of them. The older Windvest windshields where replaced because of scratches and some dulling which happens when you ride a bike a lot.
I went to the Windvest tent at the Laughlin river run this year and seen Doug and asked him if he could recondition my old windshields which he said he could do.
The next day I dropped off the 3 windshield but since I didn't have a windshield for my bike while he was reconditioning these windshield I purchased my 4th Windvest.
Doug reconditioned my windshields and had them sent back to me within 8 days which was surprisingly fast and the windshields look great considering on how they looked when I gave them to him.
Doug did this service at no cost (free) to me and he didn't even charge me for shipping the windshield back to me which was a surprise.
The bottom line is that Doug along with everyone else at Windvest provide GREAT customer service and I highly recommend them :)

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
I have only purchase one shield from WindVest, but the customer service was excellent.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Purchased a 10" for my 2015 RGS - Shield is GREAT! perfect size for my 5'8" body.
Only thing is I got the dark smoke and it's too dark for me, blocks too much road, Doug at WindVest is sending me the light smoke at no charge.
Gotta love good customer service.
R

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yep, WindVest is the only way to go. Aside from the quality and protection, the look is Classic. All these windshields with the crazy shapes, wavy, curves, and odd shapes take away from the look of a bike.
Windvest complements the look of the bike, not the oddity focus of other shields.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts