Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First one is GoPro on top of the helmet. Video playback is at half-speed.

Second is GoPro in the chest rig. Unfortunately the chest rig is too low and ends up with mostly a vid of my gas tank.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I bought the motorsports package when I bought my GoPro. It came with a suction cup mount. If you have that it looks like it could work on your gas tank. I used the suction cup mount on numerous locations on my Road Glide on a trip I just took.

A question for ya. How did you do the playback at slow speed? And, what software do you use?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used Windows Live Moviemaker, I think that's where the playback speed setting was. Probably could get better results with a better video editing program but I would actually have to pay for that. :p

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nice ride and video. I just bought a Drift 1080 action camera and used it for the first time inthe Black Hills. I hope to upload it tomorrow but since technology and I don't get along, I may or may not be able to post.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Those go-pros take some really nice videos man. Im just not sure id like to a small brick attached to the top or side of my helmet. I wish they made them in the round "bullet" style

·
Registered
323 Posts
Love that paint. My local dealer has Go Pro selling at a display now, if you don't mind how much did set up run that run you?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think a GoPro kit runs $299. A chest rig is $30 or $40. I need to learn the editing part, that is the hard part for me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This time speed increased. I know these are not really interesting riding videos, just trying to learn how to use the camera and moviemaker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts