Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have the Roadglide.org flag at the moment I thought it would be a good time to plan a Georgia meet and greet for the near future. We just need to figure out when and were and that’s were I need some input from you the Ga. members, I know the weather has to be considered but we are lucky enough here that it doesn't get to cold to ride all that far.
So please let me know if you are interested and have any suggestions. Please send me a PM or email at [email protected].

Mike

·
Registered
700 Posts
Macon HD would be a nice location. Let them know ahead of time and maybe Grover Sassaman will show up to tell some stories.

Then again there's some great roads up north.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Macon HD is nice. I'm about 25 miles from ther. Tifton HD is nice as well. They will usually put on a good welcome for you. Sometimes including food and beverages. I'm in.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I'm in Spartanburg sc. I need a good excuse for a ride!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
I'd be interested in any place south of Atlanta. I DON'T ride there.....:)

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
If I can swing it
Sounds good. Savannah here.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It sounds like Macon Harley would be a good spot, now we need to nail down a date and get a head count.
Lets shoot for Saturday the 12th. I'll go down there this weekend and scope it out....

All input is welcomed......

Mike

·
Registered
202 Posts
Interested as well!

Pulled the fairing off, trying to fabricate a bracket for a Soundstream amp (LARGE!)
Just may hafta stick it back on and go "tuneless" for this one!

A location/time been set?

Beavz

·
Registered
700 Posts
It sounds like Macon Harley would be a good spot, now we need to nail down a date and get a head count.
Lets shoot for Saturday the 13th. I'll go down there this weekend and scope it out....

All input is welcomed......

Mike
There isn't a Saturday the 13th until April. Seems like we could get our act together earlier than that.

Anyways count me in for any Saturday.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK OK,, I fixed it.....

The 12th

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There isn't a Saturday the 13th until April. Seems like we could get our act together earlier than that.

Anyways count me in for any Saturday.

This weekend would be great (in the 70's Saturday) but, not sure who would be able to make it with such a short notice....

1 - 20 of 158 Posts