Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is another long one, but if you're stuck inside because of the weather, it might distract you for a while. Marin Luther King Junior day ride from Orlando to Saint Augustine. The Ormond Loop to A1A along the way. Shot with a GoPro Hero3+ mounted to my helmet. Video settings are 1080p at 60fps using wide FOV at the beginning and medium FOV at the end. Edited with Adobe Premier Elements 12.

Change your video setting (on the right, at the bottom of the video window) to HD for the best resolution.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Thanks for the ride. I have always done the loop in the opposite direction. This is a different perspective.:cool:

·
Registered
249 Posts
You stop at the same parking lot we do when we go 'tour' St Augustine.
The guy there, seems like he has been there forever, and lets us park in some 'corner' where are car couldn't park and charges us, like...half price.
Also saw when you walked by the "Mill Top"....usually has a nice guitarist playing, and a nice place to have a beer.
Thanks for the ride.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thanks for the great video! It's about 25 degrees here now and it was good to see some warm weather. And recognized some sights from riding between Daytona & St Augustine last year. Great area.

Enjoyed!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
The Ormond Loop is one of my favorite rides! I really enjoy A1A North from Flagler to St. Augustine.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
That's for the sunshine...teens in Omaha this morning, but 24 mph winds have us at -2 wind chill. If I was doing that ride, I swear I'd have Jimmy Buffett tunes pounding through the stereo! :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thanks for that!
This Largo, FL boy was soooo happy to just see green grass & leaves...
4 degrees in Nashville this morning, and waiting on spring.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sending this to my friend Bruce, who just moved down that way. He is a member of the Space Coast HOG Group now. Nice video. Bruce says to get to curve you have to go to a turnabout and the only hills are over passes.

·
Registered
156 Posts
This is another long one, but if you're stuck inside because of the weather, it might distract you for a while. Marin Luther King Junior day ride from Orlando to Saint Augustine. The Ormond Loop to A1A along the way. Shot with a GoPro Hero3+ mounted to my helmet. Video settings are 1080p at 60fps using wide FOV at the beginning and medium FOV at the end. Edited with Adobe Premier Elements 12.

Change your video setting (on the right, at the bottom of the video window) to HD for the best resolution.

Saint Augustine Ride - MLK Day - YouTube
Great video! I didn't know you could set it to 60fps, I think my highest is 48fps. How do you compare Adobe Premier to the GoPro included software?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sending this to my friend Bruce, who just moved down that way. He is a member of the Space Coast HOG Group now. Nice video. Bruce says to get to curve you have to go to a turnabout and the only hills are over passes.

Yeap very few hills Tallahassee area about it. But will get use to ride all year long. 😃

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
58 Posts
nice video

nice video....thanks for posting it.

I've lived just south of Jax for 12 years but haven't done the Ormond Loop yet.
Who's the piano player starting around 8:40?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts