Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to have my Madstad monogrammed "Darkside" which is the name of my theme. Then got to thinking of my favorite Pink Floyd album Darkside of the Moon and this is the result.

The artist who did the work sand-blasted the screen so it cleans the same and maintains its integrity.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
They did a really nice job, looks great.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice! Presents a lot of options depending on the skill of the artist. How much did it cost if you dont mind?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Looks good. Definitely one of a kind.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all, yes, I am very pleased. Regarding cost - the artist had to do several mock-ups for me so I could decide on the type of font. I had also asked him to design the "I" in darksIde to mimic the cross shape as seen in my mirror. The cost for this was $150. Later in the project I asked him to add the Dark Side of the Moon prism symbol - this he did for $25. Not too bad. Schlos, as he is known, does fabulous work - mostly on hi-end street rods. He has a home studio and can do everything by email as far as design set-up. If any of you have an interest in his work I will be glad to check with him regarding giving out his contact information.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts