Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just finished up on the inner fairing, Sinister Hot Rod Bars, Daymaker Headlight, Sinister Pissed off bezel, Sinister Gnarly grips, and Sinister Dirty Bastard windshield.

Everything went together pretty well. I had some trouble with the throttle grip snapping back. It was hanging up which is weird since both products were from the same company. I took the grinder to the bar and took a little bit off and it ended up working fine. As far as internally wiring the bars....IT SUCKED! That what took the most time.

Next things on the list are getting the windshield, bezel, and 4 inch bags all painted to match.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I REALLY like the new LED lights!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The lights are B.A!! Very easy install. Had to drill the outter fairing to add a support bracket because these lights are a lot heavier than stock. They also come with a gloss black bezel, but since I have the Pissed off bezel I didnt use it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They block the gauges a little bit but not bad. 20-45ish is a little hard to see but you can see under the bar too

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sick! I am going through bar wiring right now...I hate it! Inner fairing looks awesome...so do the LED lights. You just added another thing to my list.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is the Sinister "Up Yours" exhaust.

It only comes in chrome or raw finish. I plan on getting it ceramic coated black this winter. I just didnt want to wait to get it back and couldnt stand the stock sound. Looks like our riding season here is going to be coming to an end soon so I will be taking it back off to get it done.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts