Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
nice vid...i can't wait to get back on the road...really starting to get the winter blues

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
The wife and I enjoy drifters. They seem to have a band most Sundays. Yankees tavern is a nice ride and food there is very good.

Pm me and i/we will join ya sometime

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
852 Posts
Yes we are. Nice riding. Still learning curves. Only a yr riding! Lol
Well you started out smart and got on the right bike. We've got a good group. Everybody rides their own pace and we stop and wait whenever we turn off a road. That was a nice day. I was spending it installing my bars and stereo. Glad you guys had fun.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
564 Posts
LOVE riding up 149 through the National Forest! Nice job on the vid. I need to play with mine some more before posting videos!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Yeah Dave, it's always nice to ride with a group that can tolerate rookies! Lol.
Jimmy, I'll hit u up sometime. I didn't forget the pm u sent me when I first signed on back in April. Just wanted to get more use to riding before riding with new friends. :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have to move the big screen in front of my bike get some barn fans and start watching more videos like this:( Warm weather come find if you dare:p:mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts