Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be selling my 2005 road glide. I am listing here a bunch of parts from it (and some non-road glide stuff as well.
Each Item is listed in this thread with it's own post with photos
Here's the list: (List updated 02/09/15)
Fairing Lowers

Stock Road Glide Windshield

Two Genuine Harley Davidson Tour-Paks
-one is BRAND NEW NEVER ON A BIKE YET
-one is USED, Was on bike during an accident. Some small scratches only NO CRACKS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE. This tour pak has lots of upgrades. See post later in thread

Ignition switch (not the key switch, the actual ignition switch under it)

+12V accessory plug with Allegator clips.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Non-vented fairing lowers. They are currently painted for a 2005 Road Glide Black Pearl 98628BRD
They were on bike during a lay-down accident. No cracks, just some scratches. If you are going to paint to match your bike anyway, these are a non-issue. The mounting hardware brand new in the bag from harley (I re-used the old hardware with the new lowers that insurance company put on my bike).
Harley part number for unpainted is 58861-04BDK. MSRP NEW $599.95
$300 plus shipping
Box is 17"x17"x17" 10lbs
These Fairing Lowers are currently painted for a 2005 Road Glide Black Pearl 98628BRD

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Corbin Heated Seat!
Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, No Tour Pak
***SOLD***

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Harley Screamin' Eagle slip-on mufflers.
Harley part # 64926-99
***SOLD***

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ignition Switch
Harley Part # 71640-99
I broke this by tightening the retaining but too tight. At the time, I was about to leave on a trip, so I bought a new switch from my dealer. Once I was back from trip, I repaired this one with some two-part epoxy and kept it as a spare. Since I'm selling the bike, I no longer need a spare...
A new switch MSRP is $93.76
This had been broken and repaired, so how does $40 plus shipping sound?
Box is 9"x7"x5" 2lbs

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Now, some non Road Glide stuff:

Adaptor with battery alligator clips to female "lighter " plug. To power stuff in the campground from bike without a cigarette lighter.

$10 free shipping

All other items in this post photos are sold).

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
One more post to merge an old thread with this one:
I have two ultra tour-paks available as well. Both are currently painted for a 2005 Road Glide Black Pearl 98628BRD
I have the one that was on the bike for the accident which has some scratches (see photos) but no cracks or other damage. This Tourpak was altered by me in the following ways:
1. It has 4 holes drilled in the lid for the harley premium luggage rack to be able to mount to it (luggage rack not included with this item) the hinges and latches were all replaced summer of 2013. The teather was replaced with a hold-up bar from e-glidegoodies.com (it locks the lid open so a breeze doesn't slam it on your head). Inside I installed the Harley carpeted liner. I also added a motion activated Led lamp ( that's the white thing you see in the photo). This tour pack also has an aftermarket copy of the Harley detachable rack attached on the bottom (this is an exact copy of the Harley rack. It mounts to the Harley detachables docking hardware on the bike.) It is mounted with some aluminum bar stock (I didn't want to pay HD prices for an adaptor). Also, I made a cable using a deutch 8-pin connector so that all lighting wires and wires for left and right speakers all can be disconnected with one connection. This Tourpak also has holes drilled to mount speaker pods (pods not included with this Tourpak. Lastly, I upgraded the side lights to LED. These are the lights along the bottom edge of the tour pack on the left and right sides.
$500.00 plus shipping for Tourpak and aftermarket detachable rack (mounts to the Harley dockinghardware kit on the bike)

I have another Tourpak as well. This one is 100% brand new. It was purchased from American Harley-Davidson in Tonawanda, NY by my insurance company this summer after my accident.
Look at a later post in this thread for photos of the brand new tourpack. It was disassembled for paint (had not decided to sell the bike when that decision was made) and is still at the motorcycle shop, disassembled. It is a brand new ultra tourpack purchased from American Harley-Davidson in North Tonawanda, NY. All lighting and emblems, etc included. $850 plus shipping. I will leave it disassembled and include the complete rivet kit from Harley to save your painter the trouble of taking it apart for paint and save you the cost of the rivet kit. Not to mention labor cost for your painter to take it apart. If you want it reassembled before I ship it, that's fine too. Either way, same price.

Shipping for either Tourpak will likely be between $125-$200 depending on where you are.

I'm near Buffalo, NY. Local pickup is fine also. (That goes for any of the stuff I have for sale)

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'll take the jumper cables. PM sent

·
Registered
417 Posts
PM sent on the hogtunes

1 - 20 of 27 Posts