Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Great Looking seat. How is it on the butt?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
My wife has a custom gator C&C seat as well and LOVES it. I haven't rode her bike for more than about a half hour, but she swears by its comfort. Very firm but supportive.

We also had C&C custom make her a matching tank and fender bib (they had never done this for a sporty 1200 before). AMAZING customer service from them, and very high quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
I've got a vinyl gator solo from them. I love the way I sit IN the bike vs. ON the bike. My only complaint is the low profile design limits the amount of padding and I'm only good for 250-300 miles with that seat on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So after a couple hundred miles I would say that the only complaint was breaking the shine off the leather. The seating area was slick at the beginning but that wore off. Reposition is as advertised. 1 in. back/ 1 in lower. It's firmer than the factory seat but doesn't create any pressure points and is a very comfortable ride.

The quality is "1". I've owned Le Pera in the past and I would say the only difference between the two is Le Pera uses a metal pan, CC used fiberglass. Both are finished on the underside of the seat. The only thing I would say the styles between the two manufactures are their own style of seats. Either one would be a great addition. It all comes down to what style catches your eye.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts