Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rally has already started; well before the official start date. The town and hills are full of bikes.

I gotta tell you guys .... it's so cool to see the sharks go by. They definitely stand out from the crowd.

Batwings? They're a dime a dozen ....

Hope to meet a few of you while out here. If you see a Black 2012 RGU ask the guy next to the bike if he's "Speedie". Would be cool to put a face to a forum name.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am afraid that I must give it a miss this year Speedie. I am going to be building my new home over the next few months and side trips like Sturgis will be out of the question. Once the darned thing is built, a trip to Sturgis or a similar trip is just what the doctor ordered. I just got back to central Illinois from Oklahoma and this fall it will be Orlando Fla, but a side trip to somewhere that I know nobody will be out of the question. My dad will be 90 this fall and I intend to see him in Florida before he dies. Maybe it will be the last time that I see him. We each have our priorities. Sturgis is a place that I have been before and it is a great place for an off-interstate drive, especially to the south, but each season each of us needs to make choices on where we go. This year look for someone else in Sturgis because I doubt that I will be there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts