Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to publicly thank the fine folk at Hogtunes, specifically "Pez". My wife bought a complete 5X7 upgrade kit with amp at the Toronto Bike Show in January from a vendor who is now out of business. It was a birthday gift, so it wasn't opened until two days ago and that's when I discovered the speaker grilles were missing. The hardware and everything else was there, but it was obvious that someone had taken the grilles out before the box was sold.

I contacted Hogtunes by email to ask if I could buy replacements and told them what had happened. I had an immediate response; Pez offered to send a new pair out my way for only the cost of shipping, even though it was absolutely not their fault in any way that the originals were missing. That's what I call excellent customer service!

I'm looking forward to hearing the improved sound once the kit is installed, I'll post a review then.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
I finally got to meet Pez in person at the Vtwin show a few weeks ago. Great guy for sure.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Big Road Glide Ultra speaker w/amp kit had a harness for amp missing from kit. I called and they had a replacement in the mail the same day. Couldn't be happier with Hog Tunes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts