1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Now that is the best response to the 'Do I have to go to the dealer?' question I've ever heard. Although I would rather see a hard cable and Windows version as it is more (Future Proof) reliable than the Walled Garden environment that tends to remove things that make eyebrows move..

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Think I would just taken it in before going through all that

You have to take into consideration that he is teaching the process and that takes 10 times longer to do. If you are just doing it yourself it is really pretty simple. I've done this using HD Digital Tech and this app does basically what DT does but for shorter intervals. I think this will be a hit if he does it in different software formats like has already been mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like the statement on their site that says "it is not the same or as thorough as the proper procedure".
He is referring to trying to skid the bike is not as thorough in regards to flushing the abs module.

For those interested, i have purchased one of these and it worked great. The dude selling them is a good guy too. Was very helpful.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
He is referring to trying to skid the bike is not as thorough in regards to flushing the abs module.

For those interested, i have purchased one of these and it worked great. The dude selling them is a good guy too. Was very helpful.
is this something that can be used on more than one bike or does it get married to one vin?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is this something that can be used on more than one bike or does it get married to one vin?
the way i read it, you are a registered user of the software, but it can be used on other bikes.

makes sense because that's all they are providing; they could care less how many times/bikes you use it.

i'd ask them either way if i were buying it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts