Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an issue with Acc switch not working and my cig lighter is dead?
Fuse still good, I haven't dug to deep but any ideas?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
How do you know the fuse is good? If you used a meter, or just a visual inspection, that is sometimes deceptive. Stick another fuse in and try it.

If memory serves... the ACC fuse is 2nd from the left in the top row, and is 15 amp.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used my meter, I just installed bars, day makers, amps speakers cams, wheels, powder coated everything, oops I'm bragging but yes I've been in the fairing a bunch!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you know the fuse is good? If you used a meter, or just a visual inspection, that is sometimes deceptive. Stick another fuse in and try it.

If memory serves... the ACC fuse is 2nd from the left in the top row, and is 15 amp.
yes it is and I rang it out with meter. I added an amp and jumped of the cig lighter and I don't even think the cig lighter has worked in a while. I tried to plug in phone charger before and nothing. last night I installed Iron Aces mount and that's when when I discovered I had no power to acc switch. I don't even get a light on switch.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
well the ACC switch should light up if the fuse is good.

I don't have my manual in front of me, but there are 2 fuses in the circuit. I think the acc fuse covers the cig lighter side of the circuit and the P&A fuse covers the rocker switch side of the circuit
Check the P&A fuse and the ACC fuse again.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well the ACC switch should light up if the fuse is good.

I don't have my manual in front of me, but there are 2 fuses in the circuit. I think the acc fuse covers the cig lighter side of the circuit and the P&A fuse covers the rocker switch side of the circuit
Check the P&A fuse and the ACC fuse again.

P&A fuse was bad/ didn't even check that! Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts