Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

481 - 500 of 531 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Army 98H Morse Code Interceptor from 95-04. Kelly AFB TX 96-98, Ft. Meade MD 98-00, Camp Humphreys S. Korea 00-01, Ft Meade 01-04. Been a Contractor since 04. Been to worse places as a Contractor than I ever was as military!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Tatical Microwave Systems Operators U.S Army Signal Corps. Fort Bragg 426th Sig Battalion B company NC, 97th Sig Battalion, Mannheim Germany. 82 to 86

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Tatical Microwave Systems Operators U.S Army Signal Corps. Fort Bragg 426th Sig Battalion B company NC, 97th Sig Battalion, Mannheim Germany. 82 to 86
GAH! Another wireless weenie--albeit from a more civilized time. Before the dark times...before the Cyber. VRC-12s? GRC-3/8s?

-->USAF RF Comms 1995-2015<--

·
Registered
34 Posts
USN 1995-2003
AD2 Jet/Helo Mech F-404 A level, HC-4 Black Stallions
"If it ain't leaking it's empty!" "It's supposed to look like that!" LOL
Green Knight Chapter X member

·
Administrator
11,144 Posts
I was ammo in the Navy for many years , now yawl think about it >>

IYAAYAS means if you are A then you are S

JtB

·
Registered
2020 RGS, runs great out the gate.
1,196 Posts
Yup, we are the shit! we get r done, been doing it for like ever...and you were "ordnance" not AMMO, different branches...all good, a razz, ordie...best gig in AF as enlisted as you are the forgotten bastard children, away from main base, expected to be trouble, out of sight, out of mind...then the 30 year war started and here we are, still mired in muck, but for 15 years, i had a blast, the last 7, things were going so soft, if it wasnt for technology, i wouldnt fight anyone with the cadre they have these days, some good troops still but if ever the mantra, "military hires anyone' is impacting the force, its now...support the military though. Ride on!

·
Administrator
11,144 Posts
We were ordnance indeed , the peeps I talk to nowadays on AD , the Navy is AFU'd indeed , and I am certain the other branches are as well ..

All PC , forget the mission

JtB

·
Administrator
11,144 Posts
Best friend from HS is in Chandler , rides a water bagger bat wing ..
Had just started my third hitch when you started your first one ..

JtB

·
Registered
2020 RGS, runs great out the gate.
1,196 Posts
Love the Phoenix area but also want to move north...green. My whole life after growing up in KC, has been out here in either SoCal, Vegas, New Mexico or AZ...can ride 9 months a year, 12 if you’re into feeling like a pizza in an oven...however, the time to relocate is ticking closer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for your service. Former Navy - 1988 thru 1994 - Master - At - Arms. 4 Years Naval Submarine Base Pearl Harbor, 3.5 USS George Washington - Plank Owner - Commands Chief Investigator.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Retired E8 AF 1980 - 2004
Metals Tech 80 - 99
J8B00 99 - 04 USAFA

Had a great career. Torrejon, Mt Home, Nellis, Spangdahlem, Ellsworth, Spangdahlem and USAFA

481 - 500 of 531 Posts