Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is the best source for buying a factory color matched tour pack ? need a Bonneville salt pearl for the new scoot Advan is not doi9ng my color as of yet so its gonna be factory. just looking for a dealer with the best discount ?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
If you want factory, I would recommend Boardtracker Harley. Their prices are really good and their customer service is amazing too. boardtrackerharleyonline.com should be the website.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I had the same dilemma with my 2015 Amber Whiskey. No aftermarket color match. I got an OEM unit from Horny Toad Harley. Great service, great prices. Jon, the parts manager, has moved on, but the service is supposed to still be great. Google them and give them a call.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'd give Advan a call and seen when they were doing your color. I called on mine, and they said it was in the works. Being impatient, I ordered stretched bags from someplace else. And of course, Advan had my color right when they said they would. So if you can wait, it would be worth it $$$ wise.

Reactions: Harleyagain

·
Registered
321 Posts
who is the best source for buying a factory color matched tour pack ? need a Bonneville salt pearl for the new scoot Advan is not doi9ng my color as of yet so its gonna be factory. just looking for a dealer with the best discount ?
53000399EFU

Boardtracker $701 $706 w/shipping

Surdyke $745 w/shipping

·
Registered
260 Posts
As MrEd stated, chopped or king tour pack color matched for the newer Rushmore bikes is $701 + $6 shipping. It will likely take 4-6wks for delivery so don’t be in a rush. I ordered a chopped for mine last week.

I have ordered plenty through Boardtracker and can’t recommend them highly enough. I have never had a problem.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Boardtracker HD and Horny toad HD are both top notch. Mention your a member here at Horny Toad.

Reactions: Singlebeam

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Are those prices including the lock, mat and quick disconnect mounting plate? i was quoted at a local dealer a few years back almost 1500, before i got mine used from another member.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Are those prices including the lock, mat and quick disconnect mounting plate? i was quoted at a local dealer a few years back almost 1500, before i got mine used from another member.

I’m pretty sure that’s just that pak, mat and hinges. Lock, mounting rack and backrest are extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Oh okay, i was about to say damn the prices came down LOL, i was quoted now that i looked it up over 1500, almost a tad towards 1600 ready to install, thank god i waited got one with all the goodies except the luggage rack from another member for a sweet deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts