Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought new 2018 RGU. Love it. I removed my fog lights from my 2012 RGU. I have kit number 71400129 that I used for the right hand side to control heated gear. I want to use the left switch bank to control the fog lights. I can not find the correct number for the left side switch bank and fog light switch. Does any one know the correct part numbers? Thanks

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Auxiliary power switch kit part #71400105, and fog light button for the switch kit part #71400044. Check out these part#'s. This is what I used on my '15 for the fog lights, should be same for '18.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I did get the switch you mentioned and worked fine. Also found out that the middle switch position for the left hand switch has a wire to the acc connector (near the fuse box) as do the two right hand switch positions. But never have found the part number for this switch button. I did get the left hand switch from Gail's Harley Davidson in Belton Missouri. But used the part number for the right hand switch button. Don't know why it worked but it did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts