Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into adding a Docking station on my 13 FLTRU. Harley wants 500 Bucks for a docking station. I can find the 4 point docking station on Ebay for 1/2 that price. The problem I have to change where license plate is. Does anybody know what I can buy at a reasonable price for the mount.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am looking into adding a Docking station on my 13 FLTRU. Harley wants 500 Bucks for a docking station. I can find the 4 point docking station on Ebay for 1/2 that price. The problem I have to change where license plate is. Does anybody know what I can buy at a reasonable price for the mount.
A buddy of mine just picked up a license plate relocation bracket for his on JP Cycles. It looks like it worked pretty good, I think it was $40.00

·
Registered
99 Posts
keep an eye out on the forum classifieds. I was able to score a docking kit for $65 and a detachable tour pack rack for $85. Add in black powdercoat for $35...still made out like a bandit. The plate mount I originally found was from kuryakyn and it mounts under turn signal bar. It was, iirc,$70 new I think. SoftBrake did a group buy here a good while back also...http://www.softbrake.com/shop/products.asp?maingroup=harley&secondgroup=license

Welcome to forum btw...I am in Melissa, north of McKinney in the DFW area

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I have a softbrake license plate relocation bracket that I will sell for $25 shipped. Selling because I went a different route.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts