Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started 8am Saturday June 6 and hit the road. First stop Warrensburg NY (25 minutes from Lake George) for a bike rally. We then hit the twisties thru Indain Lake, Blue Mountain Lake, Inlet, Old Forge and then home. We did some stops and scenic viewing sites. Now have 1100 miles on the new glide, and I love this bike. Night and day from the buffeting I use to experience on my Ultra. I use to feel like I was beat up after a 400 mile day on my Ultra. There were 20mph cross winds all day and at the end of the day, I felt almost as good as when I started. Nothing like the shark nose!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Looks and sounds like a fun day. Would have had to bring the fly rod for that stream. Like the color.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
654 Posts
Yes that is a great area Dave. We have been through and will go again. I checked out the 2015 RG last week, same color as yours. Fantastic bike.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Started 8am Saturday June 6 and hit the road. First stop Warrensburg NY (25 minutes from Lake George) for a bike rally. We then hit the twisties thru Indain Lake, Blue Mountain Lake, Inlet, Old Forge and then home. We did some stops and scenic viewing sites. Now have 1100 miles on the new glide, and I love this bike. Night and day from the buffeting I use to experience on my Ultra. I use to feel like I was beat up after a 400 mile day on my Ultra. There were 20mph cross winds all day and at the end of the day, I felt almost as good as when I started. Nothing like the shark nose!
We are fortunate in upstate NY to have great places to ride. If only the roads weren't so beat up :(

·
Registered
142 Posts
A group of us from New Brunswick also went thru the Adirondacks on Sat. Jun 6th. Great ride - lots of bikes. We did the Catskills on Sunday, another great ride. Upstate NY has some very fine roads indeed !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts