Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Slightly used Adjustable Rider Backrest Mounting Kit. Back rest not included.

Less than 1000 miles use, had to remove when I swapped to a Tall Boy seat.

Fits baggers 09 to 19 with oem Harley seats. Fits some other seats, but you’ll need to check if it fits your seat. Does not fit Harley Tallboy seat.

$150 to your door L48

Also a Harley Hammock seat to fit 09-13 touring scooters.
Condition used but excellent.

SOLD

·
Registered
753 Posts
That back rest is a blade design not the usual one with the spring, am i correct when i say you need a specific back rest ?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Had this one on my 13RGU. Liked it much better than the “adjustable” one on my 15CVORGU w spring

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does take a spade style back rest. The MoCo has a selection of them to match the different seats styles.

No backrest because I was just using the one off of my other Rodie, switching back and fourth.

This setup is night and day better then the other unit they sell with the squeeze spring to set it in the receptacle. Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
753 Posts
It does take a spade style back rest. The MoCo has a selection of them to match the different seats styles.

No backrest because I was just using the one off of my other Rodie, switching back and fourth.

This setup is night and day better then the other unit they sell with the squeeze spring to set it in the receptacle. Ask me how I know.
My CVO has the squeeze spring, comes stock on the bike, I will shortly move back to the adjustable set up as its way better then my current set up. GLWS

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bought this backrest mount for my 2011 CVO Roadglide Ultra with a Harley hammock seat. I moved it over to my 2018 Roadglide Special also with a hammock seat with no mounting issues. I love being able to change the angle of the backrest on the fly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts