Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FYI Advanblack has been working on them and should have them available for purchase in 2-3 weeks (heard directly from Sam). I have their paint matched (match has been perfect) extended bags, chopped tour, lowers and wind deflectors this looking forward to these.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Those probably wouldn't work with the saddlebag guards, would they?

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
FYI Advanblack has been working on them and should have them available for purchase in 2-3 weeks (heard directly from Sam). I have their paint matched (match has been perfect) extended bags, chopped tour, lowers and wind deflectors this looking forward to these.
Great Looking Bike You Have There

Thanks For The Heads Up On The New Product

Swomack

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve been very happy with their products but the lowers not as much. The black plastic part is mostly held in with double sided tape and didn’t have much so wasn’t stuck in good at all. I took them completely out and taped the shit out of the was tedious!! After that they are a bit finicky to get installed but with some patience they look great!!

As for saddle bags guards yeah pretty sure won’t fit and I just got them hadn’t yet put them on when found out about the new extended sides so won’t be installing them will sell.

Thanks bro pretty happy with how the bike is coming along, it’s my first ever bike got it April last year and got hooked with upgrades at the detriment to my wallet!!!

·
Registered
593 Posts
I just ordered their extended bags a couple weeks ago. Still waiting on delivery. I wanted their side covers then, but they weren't ready so I ordered the H-D extended covers. BTW, you f-ing scoot looks incredible. That is a sharp paint job.

·
Registered
593 Posts
OUCH! I just checked the link. Their price would have been $350, it was well over $600 for the H-D covers. Dammit.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks I’m really happy with how she’s coming along, not my bank account though!

I’ll post pics soon as I get them, these really should be about the end up the upgrades! yeah right who am I kidding 😂

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally got them and popped one on so not gap adjusted yet but look great. Pic of side without it for comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
850 Posts
I wonder if they would fit a 2013 with 2015 stretched bags? I guess i will have to call and see if they can try one and see.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks @geo8866 & @Swomack this is my first bike and started with stock and every time I think I’m close to being done I see something else 😈 case in point today was out with MightyWhitey while he was getting a tune from new shop and been pondering different bars and the shop does custom measured bars to fit you, so now know what I’ll be doing next!
@geo8866 as for the seat covers I got from Blackbird customs. He has patterns for most seats, so work with him on what you want and he sends the new covers which you can if have upholstery experience install yourself or take to a local upholstery shop to have installed.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts