Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had the vivid black color matched lower fairings installed today. After I ordered them I had to have rotator cuff surgery, so I've been staring at them just sitting here for way too long. I talked my wife into installing them, with my direction. Piece of cake! They arrive nicely packaged, wrapped in foam and individually sealed in plastic. The fairings color match perfectly and are constructed with quality material! I really don't see any difference from the $700.00 HD fairings. After seeing the high quality of the Advanblack products, I went ahead and purchased the speaker pods and will be purchasing the stretched bags after Christmas.They are now offering pinstiping to match your Special. Their customer service is outstanding. I had an ordering glitch (my fault) and Sam jumped through hoops making things right and was in constant communication with me to confirm that I received the correct items.
Product - 5 out of 5 ??
Sam with Customer Service - 10 out of 5 ??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
You had the wife install them. That's cool, just watch out she may want to wrench on your bike all the time. They look good, been thinking about getting a set in black denim for mine.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
You had the wife install them. That's cool, just watch out she may want to wrench on your bike all the time. They look good, been thinking about getting a set in black denim for mine.[/QUOTE
Dang! I was hoping to be the first smart ass to ask for pics of the wife doing the install, but you beat me to it!!! Thanks for the review, too. ?

·
Registered
612 Posts
I been using their products for years and never once was unhappy. I would buy a ton of stuff rite now from them but they dont have black quartz. I was actually speaking to them about becoming a dealer for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
I''ve been looking at getting lowers, I'll have to check them out. I don't think I'll be able to get my wife to put them on though.. Bonus points for you!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I been using their products for years and never once was unhappy. I would buy a ton of stuff rite now from them but they dont have black quartz. I was actually speaking to them about becoming a dealer for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks like Black Quartz is now available. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a set of lower.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last Saturday was the first time I've been able to ride since my shoulder surgery. Yea......The lowers are staying on the bike! Blocked the cold air perfectly.
I loved the quality of the lowers, so I pulled the trigger on the stretched bags. Same great quality and perfect color match. Pin stripes lined up perfectly!!! Again, another thumbs up for Advanblack!

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Waiting on Laguna Orange but I won't be interested in the lowers until late this year by which time I'm sure they will have that color. I have soft lowers to get me by for the rest of this late winter/early spring if the temps dictate.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for the updates/photos. I've been looking at getting a set of their lowers and I think you just sealed the deal. I'll probably wait until it cools off next fall to pick them up....Thanks again their products look great on your sled.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Waiting on Laguna Orange but I won't be interested in the lowers until late this year by which time I'm sure they will have that color. I have soft lowers to get me by for the rest of this late winter/early spring if the temps dictate.
Looks like they have laguna orange now. I may order the tour pack soon. You that have bought their stuff, still holding up well?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts