Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have made multiple purchases in the past from Advanblack and have been pleasantly surprised with their products.
I recently purchased their Rear Fender Extension for a Single Exhaust.
When the part arrived it looked really nice to me.
I was able to install it yesterday and IMO it sure cleans up the back.
Here is a pic for all to see.
Mike U.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Looks good !

·
Registered
260 Posts
Mike- thanks for posting. I have the one with dual exhaust cutouts in my cart on eBay. Keep waiting to pull the trigger. Glad to hear your report and see the pics. Would love to see the final pic with the bags in as well.

How long did it take for shipping?

-c

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike- thanks for posting. I have the one with dual exhaust cutouts in my cart on eBay. Keep waiting to pull the trigger. Glad to hear your report and see the pics. Would love to see the final pic with the bags in as well.

How long did it take for shipping?

-c
canderso1970 it took about a week to arrive.
It was definitely worth the wait.
I have been dealing with Advanblack for some time now.
I have been in contact with their Sales Manager, Sam Chan and he is a Great Guy to deal with.
I hope this helps.
Mike U.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks Mike. Decided to pull the trigger. I ordered the rear fender extension today. That should wrap things up for awhile. Collected a lot of parts over the winter. Now to make some time to work on the bike. Nice weather is on its way.

-c

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Mike. Decided to pull the trigger. I ordered the rear fender extension today. That should wrap things up for awhile. Collected a lot of parts over the winter. Now to make some time to work on the bike. Nice weather is on its way.

-c
You're welcome Bro!
You'll love the look of your new extension when you get it installed.
I'm still doing winter mods on my Glide too.
Can't wait for the weather to break so I can get out and take a nice long ride.
Mike U.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts