Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 103 with HD255 cams. RC high flow air cleaner, RC tru dual exhaust with the HD map download. I am wondering what is the best tuner to use and the easiest to do. Thanks in advance for you input.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Opening a can here but here are a few. I used power vision before but now I use super tuner from Harley.
But here are a few options

Fuel moto.

Screaming eagle Harley Davidson super tuner.

Power vision.

Thundermax.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
First thing find out what turner your local tuner uses. Believe me it will save you a bunch of CASH. I have been though too many tuners that can't be tuned locally.

·
Super Moderator
12,331 Posts
Definitely a can of worms, if you plan to do the tune yourself, go with one with auto tune ie Thundermax or Power Vision, if not, as mentioned go with what your tuner suggest and is comfortable with. Also, do you plan to do anything else to the engine? No need to spend more than you have to.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't plan on doing nothing else. Ride 2up quite a bit going on trips and want the extra boost. Thanks everyone for their input.

·
Registered
180 Posts
+1 on the PowerVision. I've had mine on since August of 2014 (about 10,000 miles ago), and have not been disappointed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts