Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Don't know anything about advocare .I have had great success with the herballife products.started back up with them lost 60 lbs last time and would of kept it off if I would stay with it know I felt great and my blood work woulkd come back great lowered my blood pressure

·
Registered
526 Posts
I did the 24 day challenge from Advocare

This is going to be a long reply, for that I apologize.

A coworker buddy of mine has been selling advocare products for over a year now and this past October I signed up to do the 24 day challenge. It was expensive but effective. With a little self discipline it's not that difficult to do. In the 24 days I lost about 17 pounds. I literally never worked out during this time.
The 24 day challenge starts off with a 10 cleanse, fiber drinks and meal replacement shakes for breakfast. The whole 24 days is a diet of basically fruits, vegetables and lean proteins ie fish and chicken. A lot of pills (supplements and vitamins). I never felt hungry and I felt really great actually. My personal belief is that if you just ate the way your supposed to using the advocare guidelines you would lose weight, I think that their products help you with your energy levels and hunger suppression. I also think that if you did a little research you would be able to find the same type of vitamins/pills/supplements at the same quality for cheaper. But, they make it easy to do with a lot of print offs with step by step instructions which makes it nice. You also get the support of your Advocare Salesman/Leader whatever you want to call them. He checked in on me every shift and called me on my off days if I had any questions or problems. In fact, one of his teammates called me one evening because he was feeling under the weather.

OVERALL REVIEW
The Goods: Effective. Great support from my salesmen. Easy to do. Felt great while doing it. Lost weight. You will learn good eating habits. (I regret not sticking with those habits after the 24 days. My last day on the Challenge was the day before Thanksgiving...poor planning on my part.)

The Bads: Expensive. No coffee (I LOVE coffee)

Would I do it again?
Maybe. I wish I had done more research to see what other options were out there. But, this system is well though out, easy to follow and effective. So was it a waste of money? Yes and No, because I didn't continue the healthy eating habits I had learned. If your looking to lose pounds within a month. this will do it. But I suggest you plan further down the road and stay the course.

I can't seem to find the website I got a lot of great healthy recipes from but I'll keep digging.

My buddy's website, if your interested in doing it or have questions I'd contact him through his site. He's a good guy and knows the products well. Oh, and he's a fellow rider...unfortunately for him he only rides crotch rockets. Tell him Luke sent you.

https://www.advocare.com/11126570/default.aspx

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fire guy I'm thinking I'm gunna order the 24 day challenge in the next couple of days

·
Registered
931 Posts
I use it regularly, the spark is an excellent energy boost, and the a few of the other products iv'e used work really well. It is a lil pricey but its great stuff, whether your a novice or real workout freak you can find a great use for it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I'm actually a distributor for it, and what more could I say, it's pretty good stuff. The Spark is great, natural, no crazy stuff inside, the Herbal cleanse is good...heck, it's all good but it's too late at night to talk about it all...sorry.....off to bed for me.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts