Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Forum Members

Just about to pull the trigger on a complete install kit for my 2013 Road Glide.

I like what i see and it appears to be a very good option as opposed to chasing horsepower the Harley Davidson way.

Will i have big issues with the clutch, etc ?

Looking for feedback and product experience, so if anyone can shed a little light on this, i would be grateful

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
First is this a stock bike ?
Second I would say yes you will need a good clutch system.
Many out there to chose we like the Aim lock up.

Hello Forum Members

Just about to pull the trigger on a complete install kit for my 2013 Road Glide.

I like what i see and it appears to be a very good option as opposed to chasing horsepower the Harley Davidson way.

Will i have big issues with the clutch, etc ?

Looking for feedback and product experience, so if anyone can shed a little light on this, i would be greatful.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Can't wait to see how this goes keep us updated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aerocharger Update

After 2 weeks Aerocharger has not responded to my e mails, I then phoned and had a conversation with Brad about a Turbocharger kit for my 2013 Road Glide, and no reply.

This post will close and no updates to come.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
After 2 weeks Aerocharger has not responded to my e mails, I then phoned and had a conversation with Brad about a Turbocharger kit for my 2013 Road Glide, and no reply.

This post will close and no updates to come.
PM me I can help

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've installed a few Aerochargers with excellent results. We installed a Barnett extra plate kit with a evolution industries heavy spring. ImageUploadedByMO Free1453316626.701790.jpg

Dyno Guy- Zimmerman Minnesota

1 - 8 of 8 Posts