Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with any experience with this? Looks easy to put on and the price is decent. Since I just did the 117" kit I rather not do anymore motor work, and this looks like a good way to beef it up :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Called Aerocharger last night had a good discussion about their turbos. I like the look but not sure if it will work with my side covers or my rear fender. The exhaust is 4" so Ill have to do a mock up and see. I would hate to go back to stock side covers but not a deal breaker for me just have to find a set lol.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I am working with a few other shops like Dave at Pocono Harley we just sent him my 570 blower cam to try. We have been working with him on this project.

I have talked with Brad couple times on getting one for my 107 197HP Brad is going to send me one to try. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Called Aerocharger last night had a good discussion about their turbos. I like the look but not sure if it will work with my side covers or my rear fender. The exhaust is 4" so Ill have to do a mock up and see. I would hate to go back to stock side covers but not a deal breaker for me just have to find a set lol.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked to Brad and it will work find, I dont need monster power It will be anywhere from 180 to 210 which is plenty for me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I talked to Brad and it will work find, I dont need monster power It will be anywhere from 180 to 210 which is plenty for me.
Make sure you build your motor around the Turbo or any Forced Induction motor.If you don't you will.LOL Keep this in mind.... Once you get past 180hp you start losing your reliability.Dont ask me how I know this.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make sure you build your motor around the Turbo or any Forced Induction motor.If you don't you will.LOL Keep this in mind.... Once you get past 180hp you start losing your reliability.Dont ask me how I know this.
Yeah it is built for it, changing cams going to chain drive convert, something else to research.. ug lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
I talked to Brad and it will work find, I dont need [/B]monster power It will be anywhere from 180 to 210 which is plenty for me.

You sure 180 to 210 will be enough? What exactly do you consider monster power? LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts