Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to change the brakes on my bike. I’ve always been a fan of EBC, so I bought the HH pads for my 15 RG. Has anyone else used these brakes? The seem to have less material than Harley pads? Or is it just me? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I was thing the same thing when I changed my brakes last week. They sure looked thinner.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
The next set I get will be the Lyndall Gold. I found out about them after I had bought my EBC ones.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yes, the gold plus are what I run. I have used them for years on various bikes of our own and many of my customers.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Lyndall gold plus brake pads. Great pads.
That's what I'm running....not cheap but they were a noticeable improvement and no squealing. Remember, when you order a set you only get two pads.....it's not like a car where you get 4 in a set. So you have to order two sets.

Ask me how I know....doh!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I’ve heard a lot of people are loving these pads. I was just nervous because of the price. I was always told you get what you pay for. But maybe that’s not the case here. Are you running these pads?
Not at the moment no, because I have a new bike, but yes, I've used them in the past. No issues.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts