Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched high and low and have not found any information on aftermarket one-touch saddlebags. They can be found on eBay and Amazon for about $350 (complete pair PAINTED).

I bought a set the other day from eBay (thealphamoto). They look great, work awesome, and are pretty much the same as my friends stock one-touch bags on his '15 RK. The paint is really nice and with about 30min work to modify the bracket a bit they were installed.

I hope this helps anyone else wanting to upgrade their bags.

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have searched high and low and have not found any information on aftermarket one-touch saddlebags. They can be found on eBay and Amazon for about $350 (complete pair PAINTED).

I bought a set the other day from eBay (thealphamoto). They look great, work awesome, and are pretty much the same as my friends stock one-touch bags on his '15 RK. The paint is really nice and with about 30min work to modify the bracket a bit they were installed.

I would like to add the new one touch bags to my 2013 RG also. Which bracket did you have to modify to get them to fit?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All you have to do is make the slot in the forward back at a bit bigger and slide the dzus clip around until it catches. A carbide bit and screw driver will do the trick.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

Oh man, I've always wanted the new saddle bags. I wonder if I can get these as extended bags, I wonder if the new style speaker lids will fit on these?

Also, are they the same size as stock bags? Do you think it'll be hard to add these to my 2007 RG?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can find a one-touch extended bag with the correct bolt pattern on eBay, but they are more expensive. Not sure about the speaker lids.

The new bags are bigger....see pics.

I got mine for $312. No complaints about thealphamoto.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Check out the Brukus accessory site. They have just come out with a conversion kit to make pre 2014 handbags one touch.. Not cheap at $225 but look good

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
You can find a one-touch extended bag with the correct bolt pattern on eBay, but they are more expensive. Not sure about the speaker lids.

The new bags are bigger....see pics.

I got mine for $312. No complaints about thealphamoto.
What type of modification did you have to do?

Check out the Brukus accessory site. They have just come out with a conversion kit to make pre 2014 handbags one touch.. Not cheap at $225 but look good
How do you open them? Doesn't look like the simple one touch saddle bag.

---

I'm interested in extended bags as well, FairingPlus sells the 2014 extended saddle bags that are modified to fit 1997-2013 bikes, alittle steep on price but it's $1k.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
What type of modification did you have to do?

How do you open them? Doesn't look like the simple one touch saddle bag.
Look at the 2nd or third post. It takes you to the ebay site and lets you look at all sides. They are one touch for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts