Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check your garages!! Anyone have a good aftermarket shift linkage in a box laying around after you changed up the look of your scooter. I’d like black, but will take either, I can always get powder coated. Cheap in price please!! For a 18 Road Glide. Thanks brothers and sisters.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Skratch, you have your hands on it? I’ve seen them and do like the look and price. Just worried if it’s a piece of crap? If u have one let me know what u think the quality is. I’m afraid of getting 200 miles down the road and the part no longer existing. LOL

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
i've actually been running one for about 3 years. the one i have has a little skull machined into it. kinda cheesy, so i just put it on backward so the skull faces the inside. makes it look plain from the outside, which i'm alright with.

the only 'problem' that i have with it, is that the black has kinda 'clouded' a little. but i don't blame it for that. so has my hd highway pegs, and crash bar. i think it is more a matter of being 'sandblasted' from the road.

but you bought your bike to ride, right? not as a showpiece.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've actually been running one for about 3 years. the one i have has a little skull machined into it. kinda cheesy, so i just put it on backward so the skull faces the inside. makes it look plain from the outside, which i'm alright with.

the only 'problem' that i have with it, is that the black has kinda 'clouded' a little. but i don't blame it for that. so has my hd highway pegs, and crash bar. i think it is more a matter of being 'sandblasted' from the road.

but you bought your bike to ride, right? not as a showpiece.
That looks great!!! I’ll order one for sure. Thanks.

Shift link found everyone, thanks!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've got pretty much the same one, except it's not black. No issues with it all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts