Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some feedback on the quality of various aftermarket Streamliner passenger boards I've seen on Ebay and other sites. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I did the 'complete' changeover to the H-D Streamliner boards for my RG. Yes the boards are a lot smaller than the stock boards but I like them. It did not take long getting used to the minor change in foot space. As a passenger my wife does not mind the smaller boards either.

Buying tip: Avoid what I did and don't purchase the rider boards new. Keep an eye out for a good set of used H-D Streamliner boards (take-offs) and save yourself some $$. Unfortunately a set of used H-D Streamliner passenger boards will be very hard to find.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
+1 on craig2 buying tips as I ve been looking for the passenger boards. Seems Drag Specialities is the only one that can give me the black pans,sooo, the whole kit is only mildly cheaper than the MOCO, and MOCOs don't offer the pans in black.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
These are the pics of the aftermarket streamliner shifter pegs 1429839204619.jpg

and foot pegs. 1429839241573.jpg the uninstalled one is the aftermarket one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts