Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 21" wheel package from HogPro today so I'll be selling my Agitator contrast front rim. It will be approx 6 weeks so this is more of a "feeler" thread but if someone wants to commit, I'll certainly hold until my new rim arrives.
It is the 18" front Rim so there are more tire options than the 19". It is the Contrast w/ Matching Rotors. The rotors are the Chrome Centers w/ Stainless rotor outer.
Tire has 11K miles on it and should last most of the summer.
Wheel has NO pitting and no defects that I am aware. These pics were just snaped quickly this evcening but I can give it a good cleaning and take some better & close ups in a day or 2.
The wheel currently has bearings for a NON-ABS set up, BUT- I DO have the ABS bearings that came out of it when I purchased it that I'll include with the sale.
NEW- Harley is asking $649 for the rim & $189 each for the rotors ($1027).
I'll be asking $600.00 plus the ride for anyone here. If no interest here, it will go to e-bay at a higher asking price as most I have sen here for similar set up is averaging $8-900.....
Again- it will be approx 6 weeks before I can finalize any transaction (when my new wheel arrives).

Here are a few pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tire......

as stated tire has 11,005 miles. Rotors have approx 9,500 miles on them......no warping....straigh & true.......Also have dyna beads installed currently.

Thanks again for looking......

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.