Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know its the holidays and some parts places were on vacation . but waiting on my parts is killing me. in ohio cant ride but wanting to get it all done . handle bars /exhaust a/c pc-5 . been 10 days waiting on handle bars alone.
maybee cabin fever is setting in ? i dont know ?
safe travels this year .
semper /fi

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
i know its the holidays and some parts places were on vacation . but waiting on my parts is killing me. in ohio cant ride but wanting to get it all done .
I hear you, been waiting on my new bags to come in, I finally got the tracking info, and should be on my door by Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Delayed gratification. I'm waiting on my painter and PC pain both to work there magic.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Ohhh??? Been holding out on us? Lol
You will see soon enough, I really like the new hinge, latch and lid, so it was much cheaper to by 4.5 extended bags with the new hinge and latch, than buy a new 2015 RG. And since high maintenance got them for a Christmas gift, it didn't cost me anything. Wait it always costs something :eek:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Got my cams and lifters,and my bars,just lacking motivation at this point,planing on doing the cams this weekend.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I feel and know your pain. Last winter it was taking the bike apart for custom paint, powder coated parts (mustache, fork lowers and cowbells) new fairing speakers and inner fairing speakers, front Willy Shiny rim and Progresive MonoTubes. Spent all riding season in and out of Hospitals , rehab facilities and skilled nursing units taking care of my 96 yr old mom - virtually no riding. Now it is winter and no riding. Sure hope this year has a better riding result.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I feel your pain! I ordered my Vindikta bars, cables, and wires during the holidays and time is DRAGGING by! I got an email last night saying the bars are headed to powdercoat, so hopefully I'll get them in next week and can do the install!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well all i will say is when you google handle bar ape kits .... the one that pops up 1 st is the one to stay away from . very poor service.
went to another company. should have the right stuff friday.
be warned.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
well all i will say is when you google handle bar ape kits .... the one that pops up 1 st is the one to stay away from . very poor service.
went to another company. should have the right stuff friday.
be warned.
Damn that sucks, that is one of the reasons I went with Carlini, had great customer service, answered all my questions, had product in stock, and fast shipping, but they are not on the cheap end of price spectrum. Hope your next order goes smooth for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts