Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vpc92T lockup unit for sale, fits 98-13 big twin.....handles high torque engines without slippage, with reduced lever pressure, depending on which spring is used.......125.00 shipped to lower48..... image.jpg

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Sent Pm on taking it. Waiting for reply. I'll send money once replied to.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Waiting on current Pm sent. Like to see what is coming with this vpc other than the pic that you posted. If that's all that there is then there's a lot of hardware missing.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude, I have answered 5 Pm's from you, a lockup comes with the unit and the bolts, that's it... I don't know what else you believe is supposed to be with, as I told you in the pm, you either buy a SE OR A BARNETT spring, it didn't come with it when I bought the unit and it's not coming with it when I sell it.... Why would you want a used spring anyway?.....as I said I have answered 5 Pm's from you on this lockup, answered 3 on the D&D fatcat that I for sale previously, while you are busy, with playing 20 questions, others are sending funds via paypal.... Do your homework on items beforehand, google or visit parts website.....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Furthermore, if you did your homework as you said you did, you know that a VPC95LT which replaced the 92LT comes as just the lockup for 285.00 ( lockup and bolts only) or in KIT form with the clutch spring if your choice for $330...... Go to the website and tell me what else comes with it..... Waiting

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I'm not playing 20 questions with you and I got my info from aim. I wasn't reffering to the spring just the hardware and the star looking thing that goes behind the clutch spring. Wasn't in the picture so I ask. If it isn't sold then I'll take it. If it is sold congrats.......simple. Happy Holidays to you and yours if we don't exchange responses again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts