Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...my little girl still rolls clean......

Finally got enough rain to wash the salt away....RGS still in hibernation at the dealer....broke out the Skirtster and enjoyed a Sunny and 60, salt free knees in the breeze ......Paint from '96 still lookin shinny some 26 years later - Can't wait to get out the road sofa next

Now in the bar-co-lounger with the Flat Track Races On....been waiting for this since Oct

Attachments

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Good looking sporty. Weather getting better here and rain coming this week.

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
...my little girl still rolls clean......

Finally got enough rain to wash the salt away....RGS still in hibernation at the dealer....broke out the Skirtster and enjoyed a Sunny and 60, salt free knees in the breeze ......Paint from '96 still lookin shinny some 26 years later - Can't wait to get out the road sofa next

Now in the bar-co-lounger with the Flat Track Races On....been waiting for this since Oct
@SteadyEddie , you wrote, "RGS still in hibernation at the dealer". I saw another unrelated post from another forum member about a bike also being at the dealer for the winter. Is this a common practice for some dealers? I wonder if you pay to store your bike at the dealer for the winter? Just curious. -Thanks.

·
Registered
9,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@SteadyEddie , you wrote, "RGS still in hibernation at the dealer". I saw another unrelated post from another forum member about a bike also being at the dealer for the winter. Is this a common practice for some dealers? I wonder if you pay to store your bike at the dealer for the winter? Just curious. -Thanks.
Either pay $300 to have it stored and plugged in (my shop does drop off and pick up too) or you have to spend over $300 in work done to the bike and they store it for free - Its the time I get my work done on it for the season - Had new fronts put on as I finally had enough of the red light, stocker dive - Had a few other small things done too - Will get it back prob in April when the weather stabilizes a bit more - I know if I have it dropped off now.....we'll get (6) inches of snow the next day so I am riding it out a bit

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
Either pay $300 to have it stored and plugged in (my shop does drop off and pick up too) or you have to spend over $300 in work done to the bike and they store it for free - Its the time I get my work done on it for the season - Had new fronts put on as I finally had enough of the red light, stocker dive - Had a few other small things done too - Will get it back prob in April when the weather stabilizes a bit more - I know if I have it dropped off now.....we'll get (6) inches of snow the next day so I am riding it out a bit
Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Mother Nature is finally allowing you to play outside thanks goodness...........Is the Easter Bunny delivering the road sofa
See you in Appleton

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
something about the way a carb'd bike runs that still gets me goin

not as much drama as last year's flat track race, but the plans for parity seem to be working pretty well

·
Registered
9,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mother Nature is finally allowing you to play outside thanks goodness...........Is the Easter Bunny delivering the road sofa
See you in Appleton
Was beautiful again today but Ma Nature is reminding us tomorrow...and for the forseeable future....whos really in charge.....back to rainy and cold

·
Registered
9,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
something about the way a carb'd bike runs that still gets me goin

not as much drama as last year's flat track race, but the plans for parity seem to be working pretty well
Agreed and Agreed - Was good to see the Yamahammers running up front for a bit....even the Hardley mades its way up to the front for a bit - I miss hearing Weege call the races though.....I am not a fan of Ralph Sheheen

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.