Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats doing !!! I have now just found out that my HD air horn which I loved for a long time has just kicked the bucket so now I'm hunting for a new just as good air horn if not justr as loud but able to be hidden like the kuryakyn air horn that goes behind the saddle bag. I'm looking to see what you guys have and what you don't recommend. Post your pics please !!! Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
There are air horns that will closely match your A/C, but besides Kury, I don't know of any other hidden air horns. You might have to rig one.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Check out Rivco. I had a hidden set on my Yammie Venture. May have them for HD.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Minibeast

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
There's that "be seen be heard" anda mostways agree, except the air horn at your lower left!!! I/we seem to hear it before they do if all, F'k no final scream;)

·
Registered
692 Posts
For what it's worth, The MoCo has a new "Loud side mount horn" that is a direct replacement for the stock horn that's 5db louder than stock. It's basically twice as loud. I installed one last week in about 10 min. and it really is waaaay louder. Retails for 45 bucks but can be found for $36.

·
Super Moderator
2,899 Posts
Probably not what you're looking for, 'cause it's anything but subtle and certainly not hidden. But it's an air horn and I like showing it off. :rolleyes: That's the Rivco. Very easy to install, very easy to hear. ;)

·
Registered
909 Posts
mini beast just its up there in price but again your life is more important

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Probably not what you're looking for, 'cause it's anything but subtle and certainly not hidden. But it's an air horn and I like showing it off. :rolleyes: That's the Rivco. Very easy to install, very easy to hear. ;)

funny.. i didnt even notice them in person Ron. Can you post a wider side shot of your bike?

D.

·
Super Moderator
2,899 Posts
funny.. i didnt even notice them in person Ron. Can you post a wider side shot of your bike?

D.
Not the greatest, but maybe this'll help you visualize, Dan. Not for everyone, but ever since I saw my first electraglide I longed for the trumpet horns.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Subscribed.... Curious about what some have used that also have Wards Cooling fans..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts