Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Welcome to the tank from CT. Use the search function to look around because youre gonna get a very wide range of answers

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach. I have Arnott Aldun shocks. I also have the Monroe shock set up for a future change over. There is a thread on the Monroe's. Do a search for Monroe shocks.:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Do ur own 200 bucks! Monroe corvette shocks, air pump n release valve from hornblasters.com n a couple hrs of ur time !!

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
If you prefer to buy a ready made kit the Aldans from Arnott seem to be the favorite. Pretty pricey though. I'm going with the Arnott Bilstein set up. Still good reviews for 1/2 the price. Ofcourse you could also piece a kit together as mentioned above with shocks originally designed for an earlier model corvette. It's really based on what you want to spend.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Welcome to the Tank from a lost Hoosier in Louisville.
Congrats on the new ride.
The Monroe setup is an interesting concept. Arnott, Progressive. They all have a good kits. It all depends on what you want and budget.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
what air ride suspension is the best to use on a 2013 road glide ultra?
If you want the best riding/performing air suspension, hands down the shotgun system is it......though it comes with a price tag to match.....hands down the best setup out there though :D

Arnott aldans would be second followed by the Arnott bilsteins, legend and Monroe DIY.

That's air ride, if you wanted a fix height shock, that's a completely different topic LOL

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts