Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with Legends air shocks on 2015 & up rgs, have a air pressure gauge?? I have the gauge i got from Legends with the shocks but i don't want to give up my fuel or volts gauge! Anyone do this with another gauge?? Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone with Legends air shocks on 2015 & up rgs, have a air pressure gauge?? I have the gauge i got from Legends with the shocks but i don't want to give up my fuel or volts gauge! Anyone do this with another gauge?? Thanks.
man, i rode bikes around forever before my glides.. no one needs a volt guage.. when the batt dies it dies.. you get another one. Id give up the volt g.

However, legend told me there guage is about 1/16th or 1/8th" to small to fit the factory guage holes...

with that being said, you could cut a custom hole somewhere else in the fairing. in my buddies STREET glide he cut a hole in the fake compartment, the side that doesnt open, on the Road Glides both sides open.. I am in the same boat you are, but I am willing to give up the volt guage if I can find a same size guage to swap.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Whenever I’ve installed Legends air ride for customers (on bat wing bikes) I’ve put the air pressure gauge to the left of the radio, right in the inner fairing. The last Glide I did, I got a digital gauge from Dakota Digital and put that and the switches inside the right bag, on a small plate that mounted to the saddlebag. Easy enough to unhook if you need to remove the right bag but with your diagnostic port being under the left side cover, that’s not very often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts