Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations for a top notch airbrush artist in New England. Not a big project (Tour Pak lid), but want it done right. Someone who's good depicting human and animal musculature a plus.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Woodsie there is a guy I met years ago at Laconia. He was an hour South or so, did awesome work. I was watching him airbrush a tank. When I get home later I'll check my toolbox, I think I have his card still.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Woodsie there is a guy I met years ago at Laconia. He was an hour South or so, did awesome work. I was watching him airbrush a tank. When I get home later I'll check my toolbox, I think I have his card still.
That might have been capt ken out of Salem ma (concept signs)- he does really good work

·
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You trying to get him to come to SW IV to see if he can make some money?
No, just want to have some 'art' added to the top of my TP this winter. I'm not into having a lot of airbrush work on my vehicles, more of a pinstripe fan, but had a pic that I was thinking of having replicated on my TP.

I originally thought about having some type of vendor alley at SW4, but the stark reality is that as soon as they hear there's "only" 200+ bikes they lose interest quickly - which is what I was afraid of. This event is big to us RG riders but doesn't register a blip on the radar to get vendors interested.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hellion designs in Westfield ma does some awesome stuff, they have done a helmet of mine and it was awesome

·
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lax, that must be a very large tool box! :D

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Not in NE, but Pittsburgh............Pairadicepaint.com

They did the paint on my other bike.........I'd put teir airbrush skills up against anybody! Mine was done almost 7 years ago and it looks as good today as it did then...........

·
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hellion designs in Westfield ma does some awesome stuff, they have done a helmet of mine and it was awesome
Thanks, I'l check out their website. Anyone else? Looking for someone who's real good with human and animal forms, musculature, etc.

·
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No Mike, more like this ....

Just kiddin'!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts