Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a shark rider or two to head to Fairbanks area this summer. I plan on checking out the Arctic Circle, Denali N.P. Anchorage maybe Homer or Seward. Maybe a short ferry to Juneau? Spend maybe half a week total and return. Or maybe just wait till we get up there and decide then. We should have enough miles in by then a return trip might be welcomed. I can make a window this year for it don"t know about next year as its been said before life happens.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,265 Posts
Come to Shark Week 4 instead. Maine is almost like Alaska! ;)

Sounds like a great adventure. I've been there 4 times but never on a bike. Have you been there yet?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come to Shark Week 4 instead. Maine is almost like Alaska! ;)

Sounds like a great adventure. I've been there 4 times but never on a bike. Have you been there yet?
I have never been to Alaska however what I find on the web and u-tube there appears to be an abundance of scenic mountain ranges along the way that could turn it into an event to remember. Maine is a great location, I cannot imagine the behind the scenes effort it requires of you takes to pull it off. The folks from down south should enjoy it. I passed through Maine two Octobers ago on the way back from a fall color run of the cabot trail. Maine Vermont, New Hampshire , New York had spectacular colors, sleet in Illinois heated gear the whole way. However at this point I need to keep my eyes N.W. and see if anyone else is interested ,Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
If you want to do the Arctic Circle, do it. Life's short. There wil be other "Shark Weeks".

I am drawn to Alaska also, but it's not in the cards this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts