1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
lookin forward to viewing

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Okay watched the whole thing even during our Jr hockey game against the Bad ole Ruskies ,that how good it is. Man that is some inspiraional stuff. Well done and my hat comes off to you.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nice, can't wait to watch the entire video at home tonight!!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Well, I started it, and couldn't pull myself away until it was over. Nicely done and very inspirational. Congratulations on the ride and finding what you were unknowingly looking for. I think we all have a little of that in us. Great Job!!!

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
I watched the complete video and thought it was great! Thanks for taking us on a trip that most of us will never make.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vimeo on Roku

Someone told me Vimeo has a Roku channel for viewing on your HDTV. I haven't yet had a chance to see for myself.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Hey Shrug, just finished watching the video & thought it was great, your right about one thing as it is all about the ride, no matter where you go...

·
Registered
147 Posts
That was awesome! Damn you for making me emotional!! Lol. That bambi almost took you out! Just curious as to the damage on the bike? Anything major? Anyway well done and congrats on finding IT

·
Registered
483 Posts
Someone told me Vimeo has a Roku channel for viewing on your HDTV. I haven't yet had a chance to see for myself.
Wow! Shrug that was the best time I have spent in front of a monitor in years, Thank you! you are an inspiration to all, you are a special person and friends and family are lucky to have you. God Bless.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Great video... loved the way you edited it. ........ I was however REALLY, disturbed by what you did to the sign at the Arctic Circle... If I ever make the trip, I'll have to avoid that end of the sign :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts