Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Out here in Cali, rolling through Redwood City, going to Alice's Restaurant on Hwy 84 / La Honda Rd, also Apple Jacks.

'Supposed to be some of that famous California Sunshine 73 / Sunny!!!

Would like to meet and greet some fellow Tankers!!!

I'll be the big guy with the long hair, that once that you hear me speak you'll know I'm not from these parts LOL
"The Ball & Chain" will also be in tow.

'Hope to see y'all there!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Beautiful ride. Sorry cant make it. Daughter is in a softball tournament. Drive safe, we were rained out today at noon. Road is probably drying out but could be messy.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was a beautiful day in the neighborhood today! Rode West on Hwy 84 / La Honda Rd from Redwood City, checked out Alice's for a few hrs then proceeded West to check out Apple Jacks where there was some kind of get together for Ducati. 84 / La Honda Rd is a very well known motorcycle road in these parts, tight switchbacks through the coastal redwoods with the scent of eucalyptus heavy in the air.

Then we turned South onto Hwy 1 to Santa Cruz. This section of Hwy 1 is one of the most spectacular / enjoyable roads that I have ever been on, running along the Pacific, relatively straight with some 45 mph sweepers to keep it interesting ~ I could really relax and enjoy the scenery. Not anyway near as technical / demanding as Hwy 1 is North of San Francisco.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Listen to Alice's Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie
Pretty long but worth it. Probably find a recording on YouTube

Gypsy Tour '14. - PA Route 6 and so much more.
Have a copy on the iPod, 'have to dig it out, thanks

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Listen to Alice's Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie
Pretty long but worth it. Probably find a recording on YouTube

Gypsy Tour '14. - PA Route 6 and so much more.
On Thanksgiving Sirius plays it several times throughout the day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts