Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Nice, you will love the amp. Lots of clean power to push them Hertz. Let us know how you like the set up when you get the install done. I have two BT amps under the fairing pushing six HAT speakers, sounds awesome. Rock on !!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wonder if they can handle all 180 watts? Also how did you get 2 amps in fairing what mode amps? Also I’m putting both crossovers in fairing and not sure how to put the tweeter in like the pic here or upper right more so it will have @.53” depth behind grill. Just wondering it put it in that corner would it hit the woofer?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Just for shits I checked on u tube to see if anyone is running a BT 4180 and the Hertz on a road glide and there is. Sounded really nice. I’m not sure on your install on the tweeters, lm running BT 7.1 speaks in the fairing, 6.5 in my lowers and 6x9’s in the lids. My scooter is a 2011, I have the BT 4180 and 2180 mounted up behind the glovebox on both sides. I used heavy duty commercial Velcro. I have had the fairing off a few times and the amps have never moved. Check out u tube I think you will be pleased with what you hear. And I’m sure it sounds even better in person.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts