Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my alpine 149bt and HW handlebar controls adapter. My question is I do not see a wire from the Alpine that needs to be connected to the HW adapter to allow the use of the handlebar controls. I also do not see a jack in the back of the head unit labeled steering wheel controls that the supplied jack from HW would plug into. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I just got my alpine 149bt and HW handlebar controls adapter. My question is I do not see a wire from the Alpine that needs to be connected to the HW adapter to allow the use of the handlebar controls. I also do not see a jack in the back of the head unit labeled steering wheel controls that the supplied jack from HW would plug into. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.
There are 2 3.5mm jacks almost in the middle of the back of the Alpine unit use the one on the bottom, that is where the blue control wire from the HW controller goes....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
i used the lower jack labeled "rem", the hawg wired module and the 149bt works and sounds great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts