Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for you audio guru's. So I plan on adding more speakers to my system. I have a set biketronics Titan II's in the fairing and a set of Polk Audio DB691's in my saddlebag lids powered by 2 RF PBR 300X2's. I want to add 2 more 6.5's in the fairing and plan on adding fairing lowers with 6.5's in them. I also have an Alpine PDX F6 laying around and I was wondering if I should just stay with the 2 RF PBR's and run the speakers in parallel? or would it be better to run everything off of the Alpine PDX?

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Depends on the impedance (ohms) of the speakers, and also what amp you prefer. I know the RFs will fit in the fairing, what about the Alpine? Personally if my amp won't fit in the fairing it's not going on the bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends on the impedance (ohms) of the speakers, and also what amp you prefer. I know the RFs will fit in the fairing, what about the Alpine? Personally if my amp won't fit in the fairing it's not going on the bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
All my speakers are 4 ohm. yea, I'd have to put the alpine in the saddlebag

·
Registered
39 Posts
if theyre all 4 ohm, just keep the 2 rockfords and stack 2 speakers per channel... you will be more than fine at 2 ohm stereo, and yo wont lose saddlebag space... wala...problem solved... hope it works out for ya

1 - 4 of 4 Posts