Road Glide banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my wife and I have found something that a lot of people have been into for a while. We got interested in this due to my sister. Essential oils. When my sister first was telling us about it, I kinda poo-pooed the thought and kept calling them her "snake oils". I was wrong. My wife has suffered all kinds of health issues the last few years, mostly digestive issues, which we've spent thousands of dollars on Dr. visits on with no results. Just another pill to pop that treats a symptom, not the problem. Within a week of starting using all natural essential oils, her body feels 1000 times better. The science behind it, I get, and it makes sense, but it's made me a believer as well. All the unknown chemicals in the crap that Dr's prescribe nowadays usually has more side effects than they do good. I have started a regimen of daily use as well and what a difference it makes in the way I feel. And to top it off, she's turned it into a way to make money as well. If you choose to look into it, just make sure that the oils are 100% therapeutic grade stuff and all natural. Some folks put just as much fillers and crap in the oils as there are natural ingredients in them. They really do work, though. Just thought I'd pass the word on because it really seems there is an oil out there to help with just about anything.
Sorry for the long ramble

Scott

1 - 1 of 1 Posts