Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read the manual and fiddled w/ the buttons.. is there anyway to navigate through folders on a CD of MP3's? Seems I can only go sequentially through the songs instead of being able to select the rock folder, country folder, etc....

Wayne

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
3,813 Posts
That's the biggest section in the Manual!!!! I just found out the other day what a MP3 was. I'll get my 9 year old niece to help me. These kids today know everything about that stuff.

·
Registered
753 Posts
......I just found out the other day what a MP3 was. I'll get my 9 year old niece to help me. These kids today know everything about that stuff.
Well to blow your mind... there is also MP4's out there.... lol... and no I am not 9 years old or your niece... lol

But if I was you I would not be putting any CD in there that I care about.... they do scratch up real easy in the HK CD player. That is one of the resons I use my IPod.... There I have 6 days worth of music and dont have to think about the CD or listen to the same stuff over and over again.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Butttttt...even w/ an iPOD (I don't have the iPOD addon to my system), I can only go serially through the songs, correct?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
You use the iPod/iPhone/MP3 player to control the music. The HK is basically just a set of speakers when you use the aux input

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL.. right when I posted that question, I went back to edit it to say.. "sorry.. dumb question"... thx for posting!

So, my question remains on the mp3 CDs.. I have several hundred songs separated out into 5 folders... can I navigate from folder to folder?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts